Flexible Gripper Controller | SMI-PDCU
• -90-300 kPa three-gear adjustable range of output air pressure, fully support the drive from flexible gripper to flexible finger.
• Pressure regulation of manual knob.
• The integrated panel of digital display and operation buttons.
•It has two control modes of manual (button) and automatic (I/O level signal), which can be used together with various terminals, like robotic arms and PLC.
• Equipped with mounting brackets and DIN rail clips, a variety of installation methods.
• With intelligent alarm function, it is safe and stable, no need to worry about maloperation.
• The product has achieved CE safety certificate.
|Nominal voltage||24 VDC±10%|
|Rated power||12 W|
|Service life||50 mill times|
|Input air source||0.45-1.00 MPa Dry, clean, stableFlow rate>200 L/min|
|Output air pressure||-90-300 kPa|
|Operating noise||50 db|
|Shell material||Engineering plastics|
|Net weight||2.0 kg|
|Control mode||1. Manual button
2. I/O, level signal
|Operating mode||Continuous signal drive|
PDCU has two options: standard PDCU-S and high-speed PDCU-H. The high-speed type has a larger vacuum flow and is suitable for high-speed handling conditions.
|Model||Manual pressure regulation||Electric pressure regulation||Wireless control||Gesturefeedback||Safe air pressure||Max vacuum pressure[kPa]||Positive pressure flow[L/min]||Negative pressure flow[L/min]|
|The test conditions for this flow parameter are: air sou rce pressure=0.6MPa, positive pressure set by the gripper=100kPa.|